Last updated: 30 June 2023
At Coda Healthcare Communications we believe it is our responsibility to safeguard the personal information of our employees and all other individuals with whom we deal.
- Coda Healthcare Communications does not sell personal information to third parties.
- Coda Healthcare Communications restricts the use of and access to personal information to those individuals for whom there is a specific purpose to access such information to supply services on behalf of the company.
- Coda Healthcare Communications retention of personal information is governed by legal, tax and operating obligations and Coda Healthcare Communications will not hold this information longer than is necessary.
- Coda Healthcare Communications maintains high levels of security around personal information, both for data held electronically and on paper, and regularly reviews and updates security measures as appropriate.
- Subject to applicable law and certain exemptions, you may have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing, or delete your Personal Data.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
To read our full Privacy Notice, please click here.